Architect / Designer
2007-2009 Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Kgs Lyngby, CPH-Denmark
– Master of Science in Civil Engineering.
– Concentration: Building energy and technical services-integrated design, sustainable buildings, daylight in buildings, technical building services, sustainable building renovation, passive house design for residential buildings, fire safety in buildings.
2000-2004 Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (R.M.I.T), Melbourne, Australia
– Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
– Concentration: Structural design, statics, geotechnical engineering, hydraulics, CAD, sustainable engineering, project management.
1993-1999 Greek Certificate of Education
– 2nd Public High School of Lefkas, Greece.
Related course work
Structural design/advanced building design
Gained experience in structural behaviour of buildings by working on building technical planning and projecting through an independent designing and critical evaluation of constructive ideas.
Technical drawing and CAD
Became familiar with introducing graphical tools and methods for solving and communicating civil engineering problems, and producing standardised technical drawings.
Planning and management in construction
Gained knowledge and participated in different situations and procedures of planning and management during the construction process. Became familiar with modern approaches to organising, prioritising and optimising decision processes and value in construction.
Conducted elementary analysis of geotechnical seepage-, deformation-, and bearing capacity problems including the design of ordinary surface footings and retaining walls.